FEMALE JAZZ VINTAGE SINGER WANTED TO JOIN VINTAGE VOCAL TRIO
We are looking for a female singer to join established Vintage Vocal Trio.
The Lollipops ( www.thelollipops.co.uk ) have been performing for weddings, private parties and corporate events for 3 years. Unfortunately one of our singers has had to leave as she is focusing on other musical projects!
We are looking for someone to join the group as one of our main singers. Therefore, we are looking for someone who is able to commit as a permanent position and is available for most of the gigs we book. This year we gigged about 20-30 gigs, with the intention to grow next year. 1940s vintage wedding dresses
We are looking for someone who can drive the band to gigs and pick up the PA from South London. The driver will always get extra pay for this as well as petrol costs covered.
The songs you would need to learn as part of the group vary from 1940s/50s/60s.
PAY: £140-250 per gig
- Be confident at picking out harmonies
- Experience in singing in close harmony
- Own a car or have access to one
- Dress size 8-10 (as we already have costumes provided)
- Happy to learn simple dance routines as part of the act
- Happy to style hair and make up in the era of 1940s/50s
- London based
- Dance background
- Comfortable singing mostly low parts
- Height - 5ft 2 - 5ft 5
Please sent applications to email@example.com with headshot and why you think you are suitable for the role.
We will be holding auditions in the new year and will arrange this directly with you.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
The Lollipops, Kiara x