OLONGAPO CHESS CHAMPIONSHIP 2018
"TED MAC MEMORIAL CHESS CUP"
2100 and under base in November Ratings
December 16 (Sunday)
10 am - 6 pm.
SM Olongapo, Riverwalk
7 Rounds of Swiss System
25 Minutes Rapid Chess
ORGANIZER: TM Patrick Roxas 09282743783
CHIEF ARBITER: FNA Marvin Bronoso 09186975164
PLEASE BRING ID WITH PICTURE FOR VERIFICATION
A. The tournament is open to all untitled chess players with rating 2100 and below.
Note: All players must bring their latest ID’s with clear picture for verification both for open and U12 category.
II. Tournament Format and Rules
A. The tournament is divided into two categories:
1. Open division (2100 and below)
2. U12 division – (cutoff date born on December, 2006 )
• Tournament shall be played in 7 Rounds of Swiss System, 25 minutes per player to finish the game.
• Player for U12 division should bring their school ID for academic year 2018-2019 or NSO Birth Certificate.
• Players, coaches and spectators are not allowed to make game analysis, play against other coaches or player or discuss finished or unfinished games inside the playing area. latest dresses 2019
• Players who have finish their game should leave the playing area immediately after submitting the score sheet.
• Players must observed proper dress code while playing. The use of slippers and short pants and sandos are prohibited.
• All players must observed a good proper conduct that is common to all the players.
• Players are not allowed to take any action that will bring the game to disgrace.
• Use of mobile phone or other electronic means of communication is completely forbidden.
• Alcoholic beverages and smoking are not permitted in the playing area.
• Defaulting time is 20 mins. Per round.
• Chief arbiter’s decision is final and irrevocable.
• Pairing shall be generated by Swiss Manager pairing programs. No PROTEST ON PAIRING shall be entertained.
• Agreed draws before the completion of Black 30th move shall not be allowed.
• Penalty for Illegal moves and irregularities.
OPEN DIVISION U12 DIVISION
2 illegal move loses 2 illegal moves loses
2 irregularities loses 3 irregularities loses
• All other matters not covered in these rules shall be decided by the Chess Technical Committee. (Collatilla)